Terms Of Service
This website is operated by KShift Inc doing business as Butterflyly and AssetLab Marketing. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “Butterflyly”, “AssetLab”, and “AssetLab Marketing” refer to KShift Inc. Butterflyly offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” or “Website” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) with 30 days notice given at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, unavailability, or discontinuance of the Service.
PAYMENT AND RENEWAL
- General Terms. Paid services are available on the Website and from us. By selecting a paid service you agree to pay us the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a paid service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Fees are not refundable. Full fees are due for any partial month of service.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify us before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a service, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such service using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Services can be canceled at any time in the account section on the Website.
- Adding and Removing Services on One Account. At additional cost, customers can add multiple websites associated under their single membership with us. The cost of membership is charged on a per website basis. Customers will be charged once per month for ALL websites that have been added to their account. When a website is added or removed from a customer’s account, the service charge is pro-rated accordingly and reflected on the next charge.
- Hourly Rate. Some Services are billed hourly. In such cases billed time is rounded up to the nearest 1/10 hour. Sales receipts and payments will be processed at least monthly. We bill for travel time and meetings outside of any previously agreed scope.
- Chargebacks. In the event a chargeback is submitted against a payment processed as part of your Services a Chargeback Fee of $100 will be assessed, regardless of the validity of the Chargeback. This fee covers our expenses to properly respond to a chargeback inquiry from the payment processor.
- Late Payments. In the event you fail to pay for your services by the due date the balance due will be considered overdue. Overdue balances incur interest at 1% per month and are billed on the next successful payment date. Accounts with an Overdue balance may be canceled without notice and at our discretion as they represent a breach of this contract.
RIGHTS TO CREATED CONTENT
All content created by us specifically for use by a paying client are the property of the client. The client agrees to provide a nonexclusive perpetual license to us to use the content as an example of our work and in training or education programs.
All clients agree to the use of their logo, name, other likeness, and comments about us or our services to identify them as a client or past client in a nonexclusive perpetual manner and to represent the experience our products and services offer including online, print, and other publication methods.
- Fundraising Strategy. This package includes the following services and scope. Questionnaire to collect background. Kickoff session with a Nonprofit Fundraising Consultant to discuss goals, ask questions about the questionnaire, and set expectations. Working session to select a campaign format. Working session to select campaign components. Working sessions as needed to more deeply develop components, communication plans, campaign approach and other topics. Draft strategy presentation session where the written strategy is reviewed and feedback collected. If needed, a final strategy presentation session. 4 hours of complementary time for questions and needs that arise after the strategy document is delivered. The client agrees to be ready to contribute to the development of strategy, components, and interact with donors and participants to collect information needed to develop these areas of the strategy. Client understands that all aspects of execution of the strategy are for them to execute.
- Press Outreach. We work with a world leader in press release developnent and distribution. This service includes the development, editing, and distribution of a press release with this partner including one image, one internet link, and 300-400 words of written content to a state based region in the USA. A Nonprofit Fundraising Consultant will collaborate with you to select the topic and goals of the content in the press release.
- Live Stream Production. This package includes development and delivery of up to a 2 hour live event on Zoom, Facebook, or other platform that allows live video streaming. It includes time with a live stream producer to lay out the agenda and cut sheet, work with talent and guests on technical delivery and visual look, execute a full dress rehersal, create basic scenes and overlays for use during the event, incorporate pre-recorded audio, and advise the client on how to manage donations and comments live during the event.
- Communication Plans. Contact us for more details.
- Event Consultations. Contact us for mroe details.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you fill in a form or make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders or requests placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We may use information for advertising and remarketing purposes.
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make a request or an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your request and Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail via the contact form or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
17701 108th Ave SE – 343, Renton, WA 98055